You have no items in your shopping cart.
Package deal includes 1 of our most powerful 500W X 2, or 100W X 1 Class D Power Amplifier modules, Large Power Supply, 500VA AnTek Toroidal Transformer, and transformer mounting kit. This is a great combination of components for a complete audiophile quality power amplifier. The power supply included in this kit is capable or running two amplifier modules. With the included components you can build a 1000W 8 Ohm stereo amplifier or 4 channel X 500W 4 Ohm or 4 X 250W 8 Ohm. click here for photo and full transformer specifications Please see individual products for details and specs, and be sure to contact us with any questions.
|Manufacturer||Class D Audio|
- Marvelous amp!!! Review by Erik C
I'm pushing this with an NAD C 165BEE solid state preamp. Very pleasing sound. No harshness in the the highs or anything else objectionable. It is easier to drive than my previous amp too - my pre used to throw quite a bit of heat. It is staying much cooler now.
No fm interference and dead quiet at idle. This is a lively and capable amplifier. Excellent value. Thanks Tom!!! (Posted on 9/3/14)
- best power amp i heard in 15 years of audiophile hobby Review by TVCpreamp
it bettered by great margin in all aspets Exposure (UK and better than Naim amps ) Vincent TAC, T+A (germany) AudioAnalogue ,Primaluna (and of course also Marantz, Rotel, Yamaha, Piooner....) It bettered all.
Toni, Spain (Posted on 3/1/12)
- real bargain Review by orson
- Comment: I finish my two channels power amp with your CDA-258 Kit. Very addictive Sound, crisp and clear. Many Thanks (Posted on 5/9/11)
- Great value and performance Review by Hudson
- I had a lot of fun planning for and then ultimately building this amp. It's fairly intuititive even for a novice like me, and the support given is timely and top-notch. I was very pleased that my amp fired right up and sounded terrific from the moment I finished the build. I am planning to build another in the near future. (Posted on 5/13/10)
- Pretty good for the price. Review by Daniel
- First off the service is great, it didn't take long to receive my order here in Canada. And when I emailed with any questions, I got a response within an hour. The amplifier sounds really nice, I have a Denon AVR 3803 and I can't tell the difference between the two. The denon was $ 1800 msrp, And in total for the class D was around $400 when all was said and done, ( with chassis, extra led's, etc ) Very good product. I think I'm gonna buy another one and make two mono blocks. (Posted on 4/22/10)
- World Class Quality Service! Review by Gary T.
My searching has come to an end. This product is world class and performs like a unit that cost 3-4 times the cost. I am an old tube lover and this amps warm midrange is just what my hearing ordered with sparkling highs. The bonus that is amazing is the deep tight bass that tube amps lack. I ordered this kit because I was a lttle tentative about the quality and the ability to expand. But now, two thumbs up. Tom was very supportive in all aspects of knowledge and coustomer sevice. He worked out an additional heat sink for me so no fan is required to cool the amp at full output power @ no extra cost! Where else can you get this service? I will be ordering another amp board very soon!
Thanks for everything Tom,
Gary T. (Posted on 12/19/09)
There is no product questions yet.